1. Identifying data: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, CEDOBI is the owner of the Internet subdomain brigadasintenacionales.uclm.es, and the website http://www.brigadasinternacionales.uclm.es, whose contact details are:
CEDOBI (Centre for Studies and Documentation of International Brigades)
Benjamin Palencia Building
02071 Albacete (Spain)
Phone Number: + 34 967 59 92 00 Extension 2739
2. Users: The access to the website http://www.brigadasintenacionales.uclm.es implies without reservation the acceptance of the present general conditions of use. The user agrees not to use the website and the services offered in the same for carrying out activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times the present general conditions.
3. Conditions of access and use: The use of this website does not entail the obligatory registration of the user. The conditions of access and use of this web site are governed strictly by the legality in force and by the principle of good faith committing the user to make a good use of the Web site. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: Right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. The following are expressly prohibited:
To. To carry out actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any type of damage to the systems of the University of Castilla-La Mancha or to those of third parties.
B. Carry out without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending massive emails or sending large messages in order to block servers from the network.
The University of Castilla-La Mancha may impede the access of the user to make a use contrary to the legality, the good faith or the present general conditions.
4. Contents: The contents of this web site are informative and intend to make available to any interested person information about the International Brigades.
However, it should be noted that:
To. The information provided by the teaching and research staff, in the exercise of their functions and under the freedom of the chair, will be solely their responsibility and in no case can they be given the consideration of official information of the university Castilla – La Mancha.
B. The centres and departments of the University of Castilla-La Mancha will be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the information they offer in the spaces intended for this purpose within the website.
C. In the case of Cediesen spaces within this website to third parties, entities or institutions outside the university, will be the owners of the information contained in these spaces, limiting the responsibility of the University of Castile- The stain to which law 34/2002, of 11 July, of services of the information society ascribes to the service providers.
D. All the images are the property of their authors and editors. The publication on this website has only a teaching and research purpose. The images will be removed at the first request of the authors or editors.
6. Links: In the event that the website http://www.uclm.es there were links to other Internet sites, the University of Castilla-La Mancha will not have any control over such sites and content. The University of Castilla-La Mancha assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites outside the university itself, nor will it guarantee its technical availability, reliability, veracity or validity.
7. Modifications: The University of Castilla-La Mancha can change the contents that it considers appropriate in its Web site, modifying, eliminating or adding not only the contents and services that are provided through the same one, but the form of presentation or the Location of the same.
8. Disclaimer of content: The University of Castilla-La Mancha will not be responsible for typographical errors or lack of accuracy or updating of information that the contents of its own or third parties, entities or institutions Others, published on the website http://www.uclm.es, could contain. In the case of published content which violate the intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties; That violate the business secrets of third parties; That can be constituted of offence or violate the legality in force; Or which violates the principles contained in article 8 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information Society, the University of Castilla-La Mancha will cease to publish or withdraw the information from the Web pages of the site http:// www.uclm.es.
9. Disclaimer of Operation: The University of Castilla-La Mancha will not be liable in cases where it is not possible to access the website http://www.uclm.es for malfunction of the site or any of its services because of force Major or accidental circumstances, in the event of maintenance stops, or in any other case not attributable to the university. Likewise, it will not be responsible for any damage caused by computer viruses or malicious programs, the absence of which cannot be guaranteed, although the technical measures necessary to avoid them will be taken.
10. Protection of personal data: The University of Castilla-La Mancha will maintain the levels of security and protection of personal data in accordance with organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection, to the Real Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the LOPD and the code of Conduct of protection of personal data of the University of Castilla-La Mancha.
11. Copyright and Brand: The University of Castilla – La Mancha is a registered trademark. It is prohibited the use of others by any means of the mark of the University of Castilla-La Mancha, which includes both the name and the logo, except the express consent of the university. All rights are reserved. In addition, the website of the University of Castilla-La Mancha-the own contents, the programming and the design of the website-is fully protected by the copyright, being expressly prohibited all reproduction, communication, Distribution and transformation of the protected elements except the express consent of the university.
12. Modification of the present conditions and duration: The University of Castilla-La Mancha may modify at any time these general conditions of use. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction: these general conditions are governed by Spanish law. are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions the courts of Ciudad Real.